Linda has been practising as a lawyer for over 27 years having previously run a successful firm as a sole practitioner for 13 years.
As Leach Legal’s in-house counsel, Linda has exceptionally honed advocacy skills to ensure her clients get the best outcome.
Linda provides her clients with strategic advice, represents them during negotiations and mediations and, if necessary, acts as Counsel at hearings and trials. Linda’s congenial approach is underpinned by excellent legal knowledge and a steeliness that comes to the fore when required.
Linda has represented clients across the full spectrum of family law issues including in complex property settlements which require proper consideration of taxation issues, multi-party disputes, spousal maintenance applications, binding financial agreements, children’s issues, child support agreements, and restraining orders.
Areas of expertise
Linda has extensive experience in:
– Negotiated and litigated property matters including third-party proceedings
– Complex parenting disputes
– Enforcement applications
– Spousal and child support matters
– Binding Financial Agreements
– Family Violence Restraining Orders
– Relocation applications
– Advocating for clients in interim matters and trials in the Family Court, Supreme and District Court, Magistrates Court and Children’s Court
Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
Bachelor of Arts (Politics)
Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of WA
If you cannot find a suitable time for us to call you, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Please fill in your details below and we will call you as soon as possible.